Convert more visitors to followers with your Instagram Bio
Have you ever wondered what people look at when they visit your Instagram profile? What makes then click Follow?
The truth is, you have a few short seconds to make an impact.
Tune in to this episode to learn more about how to improve your Instagram Bio to help convert those visitors to followers!
Here’s a few tips to get you started:
- Make sure your profile photo is clear. Ideally, it should be a photo of you. After all, people do business with people.
- The Same field in the bio is searchable. Use it strategically
- Try using an “I help” statement to clarify your brand message.
- Don’t forget a call to action!
- With only 150 characters allowed in your bio, it’s really hard to showcase everything you need to establish authority in your space. Consider using the website field to link people to a site that allows you to share your blogs, videos, testimonials, signature program etc. Consider trying out t a third-party app like Linktr.ee or Linkin.bio.
Interested in seeing how all of these features look? Head on over to My Instagram account! (and while you’re there, click Follow to stay in touch!)
Receive Notifications of New Podcast Episodes direct to your inbox. SUBSCRIBE to the email list.
The Lifestyle Entrepreneur Podcast is now available on iTunes, iHeart Radio, Spotify, Stitcher,and Buzzsprout If you like the content I share, head on over and subscribe. And while you are there, I would love if you left me a review. It helps others find my podcast so that they too can enjoy and find new ways of creating a business and life they love!